Search This Blog

Monday, July 14, 2014

Another busy weekend....

Well, it was another busy weekend and this past Sunday we went for a drive to look at the boats.  The baby just LOVED that!!  We'll see how he likes getting in them soon.  It wasn't such fun last year at all.  I'm not sure if it was the straight.....I mean Life Jacket he was forced to wear (by me, lol, gotta be safe!!) or the noise of the motor on the boat.  It was probably both.  Poor little angel.....maybe it was the girly Dora theme on it.  lol



Lets hope that this year is better.

Anyway, some of the names of towns in this province are way odd!!  I guess that's true of anywhere if you aren't from the right?  What are some of the ones from around where you are that you think are normal because that's where you grew up but "out-of-town'ers" trip over them.  I know a big one for me is Skookumchuk.  I never thought twice about it until someone couldn't pronounce it.

Just a quickie tonight.  I'm anticipating a sleepless night...those last two eye teeth are coming in.  UGH!!  I've got him good and drugged up though so, maybe I'll get lucky but, going to get some sleep before I miss it all.

~~<3 GillyBean.

No comments: