Search This Blog

Saturday, August 27, 2011

A Humbling Realization

Wow...I've been looking at what some people have sent and received on your wonderful blogs and am afraid that my "newbie-ness" has left me at quite a disadvantage.  I'm afraid that what I sent pales in comparison to anything that I've seen.  It didn't even occur to me to "fancy up" the packaging. I just found a box that I was sure would make the trip over-seas and packed everything in safe and sound.  Then I had no idea that everyone was sending so much!  I suppose next time I will know better.  I certainly could have sent more.  Actually, would have loved to but, I mis-understood I suppose.  Anyway, I hope my partner Bella isn't too disappointed when she opens it (assuming she manages to get her package, I haven't heard yet).  It may be lacking in "stuff" and fancy packaging but certainly not in good intentions and enthusiasm (or shipping costs!  lol, another newbie mistake).  I didn't even think to include a note!

Ah well, another lesson learned I guess.  Maybe I'll start brewing my soup for the next party now...assuming I can participate.

Have a lovely day my fellow creators.
~<3 GillyBean.

No comments: